Website and IT updates
Welcome to our new website! Enjoy a digital experience that’s faster, more intuitive and fully integrated with the world of actuarial excellence.
CPD compliance filing closes February 29
The 2022-2023 continuing professional development (CPD) compliance filing period is closing soon. If you’re a CIA Fellow, Associate or Affiliate, you must submit your CPD compliance statement by February 29. Members can refer to their email for further instructions and requirements for filing.
Membership renewal is opening soon
It’s almost time for members to renew their membership and remain a member of Canada’s premier actuarial community. Members should log in to the member portal to update their contact information (including their email address), manage email preferences and access member tools, including the new CIA Forum de l’ICA, volunteer management system and eLearning platform.
Features coming soon
- Employment history: At this time, members cannot update their employment history themselves. If you have updates to make, email [email protected].
- Member directories: The new member directories are actively being developed and will come online soon, allowing the public and other members to easily locate each other for the purposes of hiring actuaries, seeing members’ CPD status and building connections or networking. If you need to confirm a member’s status, please email [email protected].
- Volunteer group pages: Volunteer group pages will be added to the member portal in the coming months, so members can learn about and get in touch with volunteer groups. In the meantime, email [email protected] for help with this information.
- Volunteer role applications and the VAR: Our new volunteer role applications and the VAR (volunteer application and recognition) system will also launch in mid-2024, letting members apply for volunteer roles and express interest in future opportunities.
- Centralized content: In the coming months, you can find all your favourite and crucial content – including our news platform and Seeing Beyond Risk podcasts – right here on our website.
Contact and support
If you are having a technical issue, you can submit an IT help ticket at [email protected].